Langendoen Homes is offering a limited number of its popular bungalows on Marlene Stewart Drive located in the heart of Lookout Point – one of Fonthill’s most prestigious developments.
The Village of Fonthill is located in the Town of Pelham, just 30 minutes west of Niagara Falls and boasts the highest elevation in the Niagara Region. On a clear day, the tall buildings of Niagara Falls and Toronto are clearly visible. Natural beauty abounds all year around in this popular Niagara community with spectacular displays of spring blossoms and autumn colouring. Pelham is abundant with babbling brooks, scenic country roads, outstanding cycling routes, unique farm experiences, specialty shopping boutiques and culinary destinations.
Many Features that are OPTIONS with other Builders are STANDARD with Langendoen Homes
- Clad clay brick and stone exteriors with stucco and/or board & batten accent features on front elevations
- Distinctive covered entrance ways and rear porches on all plans
- Spacious 9 foot high ceilings are standard in every home
- Large windows with transom lighting over great room, dining room and foyer windows
- Great room features engineered hardwood flooring and gas fireplace
- Premium maple kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic backsplash & under-cabinet lighting
- Spa-inspired ensuite baths featuring glass & ceramic shower with decorative listello accent tiles
- Open concept stairways with oak railing and wrought iron spindles
- Insulated Garage doors with electronic openers
- Central air conditioning