Selling your home is a complex process. It involves significant financial investment, stringent legal requirements and the potential for costly mistakes.
We invite you to utilize the complimentary resources that we have provided here to help you start assessing your real estate situation and planning for a stress-free and successful sale.
When you decide that it is time to sell you can be assured that we will be your advocates, your guides, and your fierce negotiators. We'll work hard to move your house quickly, professionally, and profitably.
10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Realtor
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- Do you work full time or part time?
- Do you have a plan of action to market my home?
- How many homes do you sell every year?
- How many listings do you have at this time and what is your success rate of getting your listings sold?
- What is your average length of time to get a home sold?
- Do you use a home stager?
- How will you promote my property?
- What websites do you market on?
- What market share does your company or organization have in this area?